Cyber Security For all
- Cybersecurity is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks.
- It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
What We will learn in Cyber Security –
- Cybercrime includes single actors or groups targeting systems for financial gain or to cause disruption.
- Cyber-attack often involves politically motivated information gathering.
- Cyberterrorism is intended to undermine electronic systems to cause panic or fear.
- Plus we will understand concept of Malware, Virus, Trojans, Spyware, Ransomware, Adware, Botnets Phishing and many more
Get yourself prepare for latest tools and techniques in Cyber Security
- Let’s understand best practices from well-experienced trainers & security auditors.
- Start doing cyber audits at least once a week to make sure you are safe and sound. Let’s discuss & implement various Cyber safety tips – protect yourself against cyber-attacks.
- Total experience 27+ years.
- Bachelors in Computer, MBA (finance), LLB (copyright, patent, cybersecurity)
- 18 years of corporate training in 16 countries.
- PMI, Agile, PCI, Cybersecurity, IoT, Robotics, PMO, QA, QC, Legal, Business Incubation
Special table of contents Python (not bound by hours/days, more focus on understanding )
- Computer security
- Information technology security (IT security)
- What is Cybercrime: Risks and Prevention
- Systems at risk
- Vulnerabilities and attacks
- Cyber Security for your Home Devices
- Impact of security breaches
- Attacker motivation
- Computer protection (countermeasures)
- Small Business Cyber Security
- Advanced Endpoint Security for SMBs
- Corporate Cyber Security Services
- Cyber Security Awareness Training for Employees
- Enterprise Cyber Security for Industries
- How to Avoid Most Types of Cybercrime
- Internet of Things Security Threats
- What is Spam and a Phishing Scam
- Incident response planning
- Notable attacks and breaches
- Modern warfare