Introduction of Bollywood Dance
- Bollywood Dance is the name given to the dance-form used in Indian (Hindi) films.
- Bollywood Dance style is a fusion of various dance styles.
- It includes Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Bhangra, Jazz, Hip-hop, Arabic, Western dance to name a few.
Why You can Learn from Monika Singh?
- Work experience 12 Years
- Choreographed annual day in school, college, wedding etc.
- Introduction of India and bollywood dance (basic steps)
- Basic steps (Song choreography)
- Song choreography
- Sitting choreography
- Bolly belly (Hindi song) Choreography
- Semi classical Choreography
- Song Choreography
- Madhuri Dixit Special
- Indian contemporary
- Hip Hop Mix Bollywood
- Govinda Special
- Project on Dance