Instrument - Guitar
- Whether you’re young or old, there’s no better feeling than learning to play an instrument. While many attempts to learn the guitar, it is unfortunately very common for beginners to give up after only a couple of months.
- You’ll learn an easy approach to get you playing quickly, through a combination of exploring the instrument, performance technique, and basic music theory.
- You’ll learn about choosing a guitar, how to play guitar chords, how to tune a guitar, and how to hold a guitar. You can also find out more about the ChordBuddy guitar learning system which has shown great success among beginner guitar players of every age by Two Trainers for Instrument – Guitar
- Introduction of music
- Musical Notes
- Strings instruments & Guitar
- Parts of Guitar
- Sitting Position with Guitar
- Finger Techniques
- Guitar tuning and other details
- 12 scales in Music
- Basic important exercises
- About musical listening skills
- Melody in music
- Playing Tunes
- Some songs
- Notation playing,
- Guitar Chords & Rhythms
- Performance techniques
Two Trainers for Instrument - Guitar
- I have successfully completed my Bachelor’s in Music from Mumbai University & Masters in Performing Arts from M.S.University, Vadodara, (both the degrees) with distinction.
- I have won quite a few prestigious instrumental competitions.
- I have also been invited to various places as judge of many musical competitions.
- I have a vast experience, (total 9 years) of teaching in various private and government approved music institutes, which includes programme management as well.
- Many of my students have showcased their talent by performing well on the stage.
- Presently, I am working as a Music Lecturer at SNDT University, Mumbai.
- I Found my Interest in Music at the age of 13.
- As a Teacher, I got the Opportunity to teach all age groups of students through private music Institutes and personal music lessons impartation.