- Dreaming about applying mehndi on your own? or Want to learn mehndi at home?
- You can wake up to this good news: Applying mehndi designs is easy and you can do it like a professional by mastering some basic mehndi design shapes.
- The shapes could be from simple dot, swirl, or paisley, which you can build into some complex starburst or round mehndi designs or a grand paisley mehndi designs.
- Basic Design class to help you work along and get the most out of your learning experience.
You’ll leave this course with :
- Understanding of the history of mehendi\henna.
- Understanding of henna safety.
- The secrets to achieving dark stains.
- Fundamental knowledge of creating basic designs
Learn with us :
- Henna is a plant that has been used as a dye since the Bronze Ages, primarily in the Eastern Mediterranean region encompassing Northern Africa, Italy, Spain, and the Middle East.
- It was also widely used in India, where it is still a popular form of temporary body art to this day.
- To create a dye for the skin, the henna plant is grounded into a paste with a few other ingredients, which is then applied to the body using a cone-shaped funnel.
- The henna must stay undisturbed on the skin for several hours to properly stain the skin, and then it is washed off.
- Henna designs can last for days or months.
- In India, henna designs on skin are called mehndi